This location is just sensational and so is the house! An easy walk to the Steam Train, ideal for those going on the Q-Train or the Blues Train. Across the road to the local pub, the parklands and beach are diagonally across the road, the boat ramp is literally just out the back door as this house backs onto the boat ramp reserve. The harbour is not far nor are the shops, restaurants, galleries and boutiques and the golf course is just over the bridge. The location ticks all the boxes as does this wonderful house.
The house was one of the original fisherman's cottages in it's past life, now it has become a lovely modern family beach home. It has 4 bedrooms - the first 2 queen bedrooms are at the front of the house, the main has an ensuite with a walk in shower, vanity and toilet plus there is a spacious dressing room with loads of room for a portacot. A cosy central courtyard is accessable from the TV room or hall. The main bathroom has a separate bath and walk in shower, vanity and toilet with a European laundry and top loading washing machine.
The open plan addition at the rear of the home has a fabulous vaulted ceiling giving it a spacious and light filled ambience, the kitchen has a gas cooktop, elec oven, dishwasher, microwave and many appliances, the dining area comfortably seats 8 as does the living area which features glass doors to the back deck and BBQ. This modern light filled area looks out across a mid level back fence to take in the views of the Steam Trains and Swan Bay.
There is also a great spot for teenagers, almost self contained with it's own bathroom - shower, toilet and vanity, it's a large open room with a queen bed and 2 singles - it can be divided with the bifold doors to provide 2 separate sleeping spaces. It has an airconditioner, TV, bench with sink and loads of space.
There is central heating to the back section of the house, a ceiling fan, R/C airconditioning in the living area and all bedrooms and a large sun awning to the back. The bbq deck is a a great area to enjoy watching the boats launch from the boat ramp or the steam trains.
Wharf House is in a great location, it does not have off street parking - carparking is on the front street or at the rear of the house, if parking at the rear of the house please be aware of neighbours carparking and do not block access to their homes. It does not provide linen although linen hire can be added as an extra when placing your booking or by contacting our office. It does provide pillows and doonas.
We are keeping our guests safe by cleaning and disinfecting frequently touched surfaces (light switches, doorknobs, cabinet handles, remotes, etc.) before you check in. We have also implemented contactless key collection to further promote safe distancing.
Pets are not permitted.
Wifi is being installed shortly but currently not available.
Bedding - 3 x queens and 2 x singles.
- Close proximity to Blues Train
- Walking distance to Queenscliff Music Festival
- Walking distance to parks
- Walking distance to beach
- Walking distance to town centre
- Walking distance to children
- Large screen TV
- Multiple TV
- Startup Bathroom Amenities
- Entertaining deck with BBQ
- Balcony with view
- Walking distance to beach and parks
- Multiple TVs
- Full kitchen facilities
- Dishwasher & Microwave
- Central heating
- Air Conditioner
- Air Conditioning in multiple rooms
- Ceiling fans
- Starting bathroom amenities
- Flat screen television
- Multiple TV
- Top Load washing
- Outside deck area
- Deck With Views
- Secure Garden
- On street parking
- Fishing Charters
- Day Spas
- Blues Train
- Queenscliff Music Festival
- high tea on sea road ferry
- Queenscliff Market
This property has the following bedding configurations available.
Bedding Option 1
- Double Beds: 3
- Single Beds: 2
- Overall Rating - 9.7
- Would you stay at the property again ? - 100%
- How do you rate the cleanliness of the property when you arrived ? - 10
- How did the property rate in comparison to what you saw on the website ? - 9.3
- How do you rate your property with regards to "value for money" - 9.3
- How do rate the booking process ? - 9.3
- How do you rate our consultants knowlege of the property you stayed - 10
- Would you recommend our business to your family and or friends - 100%