Into Freedom provides you with all you could want in a seaside getaway. 2 minute stroll to the Beach or the corner cafe. 10 minute walk to the Town Centre. Ideal for families or couples seeking some R&R and you can bring your well behaved fur baby. A classic two storey home of three bedrooms. A large open plan living, kitchen and dining area provides space for any occasion. There is free wifi, a large flat screen smart TV and a BLUray DVD player with surround sound, to be enjoyed as you sit in comfortable leather lounges or you can rest outside of the action on the easy informal day bed. Winter comfort comes from a beautiful gas log fire and cooling in the summer via reverse cycle air-conditioners upstairs and down. Step into the private back yard, lunch under the shade sail, pick up some sun on the sun lounges or start up the 4 burner BBQ. You will find in the cedar garden shed a toilet and hot shower, ideal from returning from the beach. The downstairs main bedroom has a king bed, ceiling fan and bathroom. One bedroom upstairs comprises a queen bed, single trundle, Flat screen TV and a DVD player; whereas the other bedroom has 2 king single beds and a single trundle. The bedrooms share the top bathroom. There is a garage with an automatic door for your car and off street parking for another car. A great children's park is just outside the front picket gate.
Note: To make the TV a smart TV it is fitted with Chromecast. Now guests can change to HDMI3 PIN 8438 and stream their Netflix or Stan or SBS on Demand.
There is no Foxtel
Linen is not provided at this property but if required, can be added for an extra fee: or, you can bring your own sheets, pillow cases, doona covers, towels, bath mats & tea towels. The bedding configuration is (1 king, 1 queen 2 king singles) . Linen hire is available from our office but needs to arranged at least one week in advance. Linen packs cost $50.00 per pack per bed without bedmaking, or $75 with bedmaking.
Dogs are permitted at this property for an additional $33.00 fee per pet. Please also bring your own dog bedding, bowls, towels etc. The owners ask that dogs are not allowed on furniture and to please pick up any doggie poos before you leave.
A pre-arrival email will be sent 1 week prior to your arrival with various housekeeping info including key collection.
**Please be aware that wifi signals in the Queenscliff & Point Lonsdale areas can at times be very weak, particularly in high peak holiday season. QCHB do not accept any responsibility on the speed or reliability of internet connections.
This booking is facilitated by Queenscliff & Coastal Holidays and as such please ensure you are familiar with our Terms & Conditions as provided on our Website.
- Close proximity to Blues Train
- Walking distance to Queenscliff Music Festival
- Walking distance to beach and parks
- Walking distance to town centre
- TV with Foxtel
- Large screen TV
- TV in bedroom(s)
- Startup Bathroom Amenities
- Medium sized yard - fencing for pets & children
- Cosy Gas Fire
- Great for Romantic getaway
- Great for Family Fun
- Great pet friendly home
- Full kitchen facilities
- Dishwasher & Microwave
- Reverse Heating & Cooling
- Gas fireplace
- Air Conditioning in multiple rooms
- Starting bathroom amenities
- Flat screen television
- Televisions in bedrooms
- Full laundry
- Front load washing
- Clothes Dryer
- Garage Parking
- Fishing Charters
- Eco Tours
- Swimming with the dolphins
- Adventure Park
- Day Spas
- Bellarine Rail Trail
- Thomas the Tank
- Blues Train
- Queenscliff Music Festival
- Lighthouse Tours
- Shore Fishing
- Wineries, Heritage Walk Tours
- Blueberry picking
- strawberry picking
- sunset tours
- high tea on sea road ferry
- Point Lonsdale Market
- Queenscliff Market
This property has the following bedding configurations available.
Bedding Option 1
- Double Beds: 2
- Single Beds: 2
- Overall Rating - 8.9
- Would you stay at the property again ? - 86%
- How do you rate the cleanliness of the property when you arrived ? - 8.5
- How did the property rate in comparison to what you saw on the website ? - 9.4
- How do you rate your property with regards to "value for money" - 8.9
- How do rate the booking process ? - 9.3
- How do you rate our consultants knowlege of the property you stayed - 8.9
- Would you recommend our business to your family and or friends - 98%