QUEENSCLIFF'S WYUNA 17
There are not too many 1 bedroom apartments in Queenscliff, let alone one of this standard. Situated in the heart of Queenscliff's shopping precinct, up one flight of stairs on the first level it has a fabulous sleek modern design which is surprisingly spacious. With off street parking for 1 car this beachside getaway offers the ultimate in apartment living close to the beach, golf course, and the main precinct - just walk to everything! It boasts a stylish and spacious lounge/meals area with TV and R/C airconditioner, large modern kitchen with cooktop, oven, microwave, dishwasher and fridge everything you would need to prepare a meal although in this location you have a wonderful choice of eateries at your doorstep.
A beautiful bedroom has a queen bed made up with quality linen ready for your arrival, it has a TV so you can catch the last bit of that movie before sleep takes over. The bathroom is also a generous size with a separate bath, walk in shower, vanity, toilet and also the washing machine and dryer. Bathroom towels are also provided for your stay - you just need beach towels for that swim you have been keen for easy access to the Blues Train or the Q Train for fine dining.
Modern accommodation meets historic town- this apartment lends it self to an weekend getaway or weekly retreat.
Located in the heart of Queenscliff where you can easily walk to all the restaurants, galleries and the harbour. The monthly market is just down the street and always worth a look on the last Sunday of the month but doesn't run over winter. The Queenscliff Music Festival happens the end of November every year and you are right on it's doorstep. Walking distance to the train station The front balcony offers a private sitting area allowing you to sit back with a wine or coffee and enjoy the scenic streetscape of Queenscliff whilst remaining pleasantly private.
The golf club is not far and the train station with the Blues Train and fine dining of the Q train is just the next block.
Just 20 minutes from Geelong, 10 minutes from Ocean Grove and about 1.5 hours from Melbourne plus you have the ferry close by for a great trip over to Portsea and Sorrento.
We are keeping our guests safe by cleaning and disinfecting frequently touched surfaces (light switches, doorknobs, cabinet handles, remotes, etc.) before you check in. We have also implemented contactless key collection to further promote safe distancing.
Quality Linen & towels are provided.
Pets not permitted.
This booking is facilitated by Queenscliff and Coastal Holidays and as such please ensure you are familiar with our Terms and conditions as provided on our website.
- Close proximity to Blues Train
- Walking distance to Queenscliff Music Festival
- Walking distance to beach and parks
- Walking distance to town centre
- Large screen TV
- TV in bedroom(s)
- Startup Bathroom Amenities
- Balcony with view
- Great for Romantic getaway
- Full kitchen facilities
- Dishwasher & Microwave
- Reverse Heating & Cooling
- Starting bathroom amenities
- Flat screen television
- Televisions in bedrooms
- Top Load washing
- Car Parking space
- Fishing Charters
- Swimming with the dolphins
- Day Spas
- Thomas the Tank
- Blues Train
- Queenscliff Music Festival
- Lighthouse Tours
- Wineries, Heritage Walk Tours
- strawberry picking
- high tea on sea road ferry
- Queenscliff Market
This property has the following bedding configurations available.
Bedding Option 1
- Double Beds: 1
- Single Beds: 0
- Overall Rating - 9.3
- Would you stay at the property again ? - 100%
- How do you rate the cleanliness of the property when you arrived ? - 9.7
- How did the property rate in comparison to what you saw on the website ? - 9.3
- How do you rate your property with regards to "value for money" - 9.3
- How do rate the booking process ? - 9.3
- How do you rate our consultants knowlege of the property you stayed - 8.7
- Would you recommend our business to your family and or friends - 83%