Immaculate modern 2 storey home in a great location just a stone's throw to the beach and easy walk into the main township. This beautiful home offers you the chance to spoil yourselves! Relax to the sound of the waves on the beach while you are enjoying a BBQ in the landscaped yard. This home boasts quality furnishings and fittings throughout; it has 3 bedrooms, all with airconditioners - the main is downstairs with an ensuite while upstairs you have the 2nd brm which has a Queen bed and the 3rd brm which has 2 single beds and also the main bathroom with bath tub with shower over and toilet.
The beautiful kitchen flows nicely to the dining area and open plan living area which has glass sliding doors onto the rear deck and BBQ area making it a lovely area for entertaining and relaxing. The dining area has a table and chairs for 10 people. There is a great DVD Collection.
With good heating and airconditioning this home is comfortable all year round. It also has a laundry with washing machine and dryer, outdoor shower, lock up garage and so much more.
We are keeping our guests safe by cleaning and disinfecting frequently touched surfaces (light switches, doorknobs, cabinet handles, remotes, etc.) before you check in. We have also implemented contactless key collection to further promote safe distancing.
Linen is not provided at this property but if required, can be added for an extra fee: or, you can bring your own sheets, pillow cases, doona covers, towels, bath mats & tea towels. The bedding configuration is: 2 x queen; 2 x single. Linen hire is available from our office but needs to arranged at least one week in advance. Linen packs cost $50.00 per pack per bed without bedmaking, or $75 with bedmaking.
Pets are NOT permitted at this property - owners have allergies.
Your credit card details will be retained as a Security Bond. A Security Bond of $1000 applies.
**Please be that there is NO wifi. Dongle hire is available from our office if required.
This booking is facilitated by Queenscliff & Coastal Holidays and as such please ensure you are familiar with our Terms & Conditions as provided on our Website.
- Walking distance to Queenscliff Music Festival
- Walking distance to beach and parks
- Walking distance to beach
- Walking distance to town centre
- Large screen TV
- Startup Bathroom Amenities
- Entertaining deck with BBQ
- small yard with secure fencing
- Cosy Gas Fire
- Full kitchen facilities
- Dishwasher & Microwave
- Gas fireplace
- Air Conditioning in multiple rooms
- Starting bathroom amenities
- Flat screen television
- Top Load washing
- Stair Guard
- Outside deck area
- Secure Garden
- Garage Parking
- Fishing Charters
- Eco Tours
- Swimming with the dolphins
- Day Spas
- Bellarine Rail Trail
- Thomas the Tank
- Blues Train
- Queenscliff Music Festival
- Wineries, Heritage Walk Tours
- Blueberry picking
- sunset tours
- high tea on sea road ferry
- Point Lonsdale Market
- Queenscliff Market
This property has the following bedding configurations available.
Bedding Option 1
- Double Beds: 2
- Single Beds: 2
- Overall Rating - 9.1
- Would you stay at the property again ? - 100%
- How do you rate the cleanliness of the property when you arrived ? - 9
- How did the property rate in comparison to what you saw on the website ? - 9.2
- How do you rate your property with regards to "value for money" - 8.8
- How do rate the booking process ? - 8.8
- How do you rate our consultants knowlege of the property you stayed - 8.6
- Would you recommend our business to your family and or friends - 100%