BAY VIEW HOUSE
Bay View House is discretetly tucked away just off the main shopping strip so you can enjoy all that Queenscliff offers on your front door step - pop out for a coffee or dinner or just some lovely freshly baked bread & all in a very quiet & peaceful position. Did I mention the VIEWS! OMG! You just don't get to enjoy these views often and in this luxuriously styled accommodation. Bay View House is a wonderful retreat to enjoy a special getaway, it is luxurious and yet still very comfortable - you don't feel precious you can just nestle in and make yourselves at home - the beds are made up with luxury linen so you don't need to worry about bringing your own linen and bathroom towels, it's all supplied.
Access is via a private narrow driveway, you can drive straight into a lock up garage where you have direct access into the gorgeous home; spacious, with a french influence, you will not want to leave. Large rooms, sumptuous quality furnishings and amenities all add to the luxurious ambience of Bay View House. All bases have been covered with the attention to detail. Downstairs offers a king sized bedroom with ensuite, a light and airy sitting room with french doors to the mediteranean styled courtyard where if you like, you can lounge around with a good book and relax. There is also a European Laundry, if required, with front loading washing machine and dryer.
Upstairs is all about the view - you get to appreciate it from each room with this clever design - the main bedroom (with dressing room and ensuite) looks across the beautiful marble kitchen & sumptuous living area. You just can't take your eyes off the view! But you need to appreciate the comfort on offer with a gorgeous carrera marble kitchen which has pretty much everything you need if you wish to prepare a meal and dine in, the dining area seats 4 and the spacious and light filled living area boasts large plush lounges that you can just sink into and curl up to gaze outside at the ever changing views. Watch as the ships go through Port Phillip Bay, see the fishing boats heading out or the surfers heading over to corsair as quickly as they can to catch that perfect wave. The balcony has lovely outdoor furniture and of course a BBQ - you don't need to leave the comforts on offer but you can just duck out to get some fine wine and perhaps some cheese or just up the road to the woodfired bakery for a freshly baked croissant. On the other hand you are spoilt for choice with the cafes and fine dining all within walking distance. It just doesn't get much better than Bay View House!
Bay View House offers great amenities including hydronic central heating plus a gas log fire, airconditioners, foxtel, multiple TV's, wi-fi and luxury designer bed linen and towels.
Bay View House is not set up for young children - there are no barriers for the stairs and there are no children's amenities - so it is best suited as a luxurious couples retreat.
This property is not pet friendly.
The drive is narrow and 4 wheel drives with roof racks may need to park in front of the garage - please check the height before you drive in to avoid damaging the roller door.
**Please be aware that wifi signals in the Queenscliff & Point Lonsdale areas can at times be very weak, particularly in high peak holiday season. QCHB do not accept any responsibility on the speed or reliability of internet connections. Dongle hire is available from our office if required.
This booking is facilitated by Queenscliff & Coastal Holidays and as such please ensure you are familiar with our Terms & Conditions as provided on our Website.
- Walking distance to beach
- Close proximity to Blues Train
- Spectacular views of Port Phillip Bay
- Walking distance to Queenscliff Music Festival
- Walking distance to parks
- Walking distance to town centre
- Close to tennis courts
- Large screen TV with Foxtel
- TV in bedroom(s)
- Multiple TV
- Startup Bathroom Amenities
- Entertaining deck with BBQ
- small yard with secure fencing
- Balcony with view
- Great for Special Occasions
- Great for Romantic getaway
- Multiple TV
- Full kitchen facilities
- Dishwasher & Microwave
- Coffee Machine
- Hydronic Heating
- Reverse Heating & Cooling in multiple rooms
- Gas fireplace
- Air Conditioning in multiple rooms
- Hairdryer in bathrooms
- Starting bathroom amenities
- BluRay DVD
- Front load washing
- Clothes Dryer
- Secure Garden
- Garage Parking
- Fishing Charters
- Swimming with the dolphins
- Day Spas
- Bellarine Rail Trail
- Blues Train
- Queenscliff Music Festival
- Wineries, Heritage Walk Tours
- sunset tours
- high tea on sea road ferry
- Point Lonsdale Market
- Queenscliff Market
This property has the following bedding configurations available.
Bedding Option 1
- Double Beds: 2
- Single Beds: 0
- Overall Rating - 9.3
- Would you stay at the property again ? - 94%
- How do you rate the cleanliness of the property when you arrived ? - 9.6
- How did the property rate in comparison to what you saw on the website ? - 9.9
- How do you rate your property with regards to "value for money" - 9.2
- How do rate the booking process ? - 8.8
- How do you rate our consultants knowlege of the property you stayed - 8.8
- Would you recommend our business to your family and or friends - 94%